Go Back

Previous Income Tax Payment

Posted by Sumit Gautam 1 year ago

income tax tax applicability income tax office

I was employed by a company from 2074 Chaitra to 2076 Jestha . ? The salary was deposited in a bank account by the company. The problem is that the tax amount was not deducted from my salary by the employer. Is it possible to pay tax now? If yes how may I proceed?

1 Answers

Answered by Kaushal Raj Kandel 1 year ago

Primary resonsibility to pay tas is of your employer. But since, they did not paid tax for you - you can still pay the tax by yourself. Get IRD taxpayer login details and pay tax from there. You can also voluntarily file the income tax return with D4 form if you have income from salary only and D3 form if you have income from business as well.

Login to comment.
Signup or Login to participate in this discussion.