Go Back

What if we delay to respond to government authority's decision

Posted by Milan Maharjan 3 years ago

legal advice

Suppose Government authority (IRD) made a decision and we could not respond with in 45 days due to COVID and confusion. Now we want to deny to their decision. How can we go Revenue Tribunal again IRD. Please suggest

Nobody has Answered this question. You can be the first to answer this.
Signup or Login to participate in this discussion.